Pipe bending, welding and general exhaust moding skills needed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MOR8A

Car
W212 E63 PPP AMG
Pipe bending, welding and general exhaust moding skills needed.

If anyone could recommend someone or a firm that is not shy of a bit of a challenge and has the facilities to accommodate my needs......please inform me of who they might be. Im in Sussex so the closer the better. Many thanks.

And he makes good coffee and lets you watch him on that magic pipe machine. He made a quad system for me including the tips and it is fantastic. This included doing the rear bumper cuts and doing the entire thing as I wanted it. All completed in under three hours.

There's a chap on Cambridge Grove in Hove who custom-builds Powerflow systems. A bit closer than St Albans

Nick Froome
www.************

And he makes good coffee and lets you watch him on that magic pipe machine. He made a quad system for me including the tips and it is fantastic. This included doing the rear bumper cuts and doing the entire thing as I wanted it. All completed in under three hours.

What sort of ball park figure was that?

Did you also remove the secondary cats?

What sort of ball park figure was that?

Did you also remove the secondary cats?

Sp!ke

500 that was for a full custom stainless system from before the resonator to the tips. This included a new two into one silencer plus extending the pipe for the quad system along the rear axle line. Fitting new hangars etc. He also took great care to allow for expansion and shrinkage when doing the hangars and bumper cuts.

Others on here have used him and I have to say he was excellent when he did mine. He also offers a lifetime guarantee on his work.

when are you next driving in with it so I can have a listen?

I used top gear aswell, they are really good. I paid £200 ish for an x-pipe from the initial cats to the amg backboxes

when are you next driving in with it so I can have a listen?

It will be some time as the car is off to Andy at WrightTec next week to get the knackered engine sorted out (money permitting) I am hoping not to need a new engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom