Pirates, yoga and exercise stuff.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@JohnEBoy
I'm not surprised at all at that. Amongst my friends and family, I am by far the largest BUT I have better actual health that the keen runners/cyclists/rugby players/stick thin types…think the body of Budha with physiology of an athlete.

Me similarly. I'm 6'4" and weigh around 18st4 at the moment. I am porky in places but I am Freddie Flintoff build rather than Bernard Manning! BP of 120/78 last time it was measured... Due for my check at 40 soon so will see what my stats are now but my LDL and TGs have always been good. I'm the healthiest and fitted I've been for probably 25 / 30 years now...

Enough of this namby pamby rubbish. I don't exercise, enjoy the occasional fag, have a few beers and eat whatever takes my fa

I've actually mentioned this before, but my father was quite firm in his belief that if you are well, you don't need to exercise and if you are ill, you should not do any exercise.

He also lived by the maxim that you should never run if you can walk, don't walk if you can stand, never stand if you can sit and if you can't sit then you should lie down.

He lived for 101 years and three months. :bannana:

del320 said:
I've actually mentioned this before, but my father was quite firm in his belief that if you are well, you don't need to exercise and if you are ill, you should not do any exercise. He also lived by the maxim that you should never run if you can walk, don't walk if you can stand, never stand if you can sit and if you can't sit then you should lie down. He lived for 101 years and three months. :bannana:

Fair play to that innings, as Mrs 203 would say "you can't blame the midwife for that!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom