Piston Heads AMG SLS Black Series video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The standard SLS without the aero changes and addenda looks much better to my eyes

Who would order it in hire car white?
Exactly what I was thinking, these cars don't really suit colours that hide the shape and lines

Not a fan of the latter years revisions anyway

Reminds me of the CLK63 AMG Black Series video that Clarkson did on Top Gear. Early start, focusing on the joy of an early morning, empty road blast.

Big want for one of these in a dream multi-car garage. Yes there are "better" cars for road and track, more precise in their execution, I'm thinking of a GT3RS but a SLS Black Series is a great sledgehammer for a road blast, full of theatre and occasion.

Simply stunning. A car with dreaming about.

Oi! I could wipe the floor with this SLS in my silver taxi!

;-)
Haha - this young man seems unaware there is a fairly strong link between very fast Mercs and the colour silver :doh: Silver Arrows

In the same way there is a link between Avis' Transit fleet and the colour white.

Haha - this young man seems unaware there is a fairly strong link between very fast Mercs and the colour silver :doh: Silver Arrows

In the same way there is a link between Avis' Transit fleet and the colour white.
There is nothing faster on the road than a leased white Transit van ...

Looks pretty good in yellow too

0000e8355db4-68d7-4252-a.jpg

0001e8355db4-68d7-4252-a.jpg

That would be Solarbeam, a very divisive colour but one of my favourites :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom