Pistonheads at MB World 10th Nov

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The list opened at midday, I set the alarm and managed to get slot 39 at 11.57am. Let hope the sun shines.:D

List full with 124 currently on the reserve list :thumb:

Gutted I didn't see this go up Monday, No chance with the reserve list

I posted this here on a different thread on the 18.10.

It was only 18.09 when posted above! :)

I don't have a good relationship with PistonHeads so I probably shouldn't go anyway. :rolleyes:

Gutted I didn't see this go up Monday, No chance with the reserve list

You will be surprised how many people drop out a few days before the event, it's worth putting your name down, and checking the list the day before.

wobbly said:
You will be surprised how many people drop out a few days before the event, it's worth putting your name down, and checking the list the day before.

Indeed at the last meet approx 200 people removed themselves from the list.

Forecast is crisp, fine and dry. Anyone else made it on to the list, fancy an agreed meet up point perhaps?

rsvgreg said:
Forecast is crisp, fine and dry. Anyone else made it on to the list, fancy an agreed meet up point perhaps?

I will be there for nine traveling from kent m25 via clackett lane services.

We're in and making our way from Dorset. Looking forward to it and meeting a few like minded people!

Navylynx said:
We're in and making our way from Dorset. Looking forward to it and meeting a few like minded people!

Come say hi i will be in a white c63 bs.

Now, even though I am regularly up at 3am for work....why does this feel early? Inbound..

Dorset! Determined or what? Hope to bump inot a few of you later. I will be in the (I hope rare) Silver CLK63, but I will cruise around looking for a White BS'amongest the other exotic beasts.

Top day out! Unfortunately didn't meet anyone of you but a stunning day nonetheless. We did see the CLK arrive (I assume it was you) and the C63 BS (x2) looked equally as good.

Managed to get a ride in an SLS and, it has to be said, would be natural successor to the C63....but I can't afford it and the love affair continues.

Hopefully catch up with some of you at a later date and venue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom