Pistonheads @ MB. World 27th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm heading to this, went to my first Pistonheads Sunday service last weekend and loved it, plus been looking for an excuse to head to MB world.

3 hour drive in the morning is going to be fun though :O

Nice one Tom, I see there is only a couple of spaces left, so best be quick.

Hello fellas I just put my name down for this I am however over a hundred spaces after 600 (which it states are the allocated amount) does that mean I have to wait for a cancellation or does it simply mean I can still go but can't park there? Sorry if that's a stupid question it's my first gtg. Thanks!

Hello fellas I just put my name down for this I am however over a hundred spaces after 600 (which it states are the allocated amount) does that mean I have to wait for a cancellation or does it simply mean I can still go but can't park there? Sorry if that's a stupid question it's my first gtg. Thanks!

You can go but you have to park in public car park, chances are you will make the list. I was 780th one year and still made the 600.

This is my first one so nice to go to brooklands to take my old girl home. I'm 66 on the list so safe for a space :)

Yep showing rather wet I will decide in the morning.

I'm still going !

Taking the DB9.:ban:

Was a good event as always, highlight was the G63 and impressed how quick the E63S was that I took out for a 15 min thrash

47037778-1C61-477B-9973-FCB0D57D1694_zpsmquid0ge.jpg

EB93461E-C134-4774-987C-5482D9959767_zpszuaksvku.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom