Pistons & Props show 28-29th Sep

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jamesfuller

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C240 Elegance & S210 E320 CDi Avantgarde
This is a classic car, bike and aviation show and you will see some of them in action.
It will be held at Sywell Aerodrome Northamptonshire. A fantastic location with a very good restraunt.

Its well worth a visit. I shall attend on Sunday, if you see me (smoke silver w126) come and say hello.

More info at Sywell Classic Pistons & Props - Welcome to Sywell Classic Piston & Props :D

I might mosey up on Sunday, depends how late I get back from the Allard owners club rally to Shropshire from Thursday to Saturday.

Wow, what a show. Literally a bit of everything. All types of cars, bikes and many forms of aviation. I shall put some pics up and hopefully get some better ones off of friends with better cameras and put those up too.

This was quite interesting! I'm not usually one for replicas or kit cars but this appealed to me. Its handcrafted bare aluminium body was finished very nicely. I watched it do the sprint and it sounded fantastic.

This was quite interesting! I'm not usually one for replicas or kit cars but this appealed to me. Its handcrafted bare aluminium body was finished very nicely. I watched it do the sprint and it sounded fantastic.

Pretty sure that's the one that was at MB World for a while. If so, it's a relatively humble W124 underneath!

Will have a search through my pics.

Here you go ... from our January 2012 GTG at Brooklands

So it could have the E36 transplant!

This was 1600 BDA powered. The sound and the revs where out of this world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom