Pizza?

• Domino's

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Pizza Express

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Donza

I love Dominos. So much so, i am ordering it tonight. But the best i have tasted has to be pizza express!

Then i am off to lift weights lol. I honestly cannot be bothered to cook tonight. Being a single bloke living in a 3-bed semi and spending most of his time at his desk at work.

Lets just say sometimes i need a treat!

Of the chains - Pizza Express. They come closest to proper Italian pizza.
All the others sell American Pizza.
There used to be a family run pizza restaurant in Croydon that was to die for. Their anchovy and caper pizza was a true wonder to the taste buds.

Topps pizza needs to be added to that list for shizzle!

Pizza varies in Italy as does Paella in Spain. It depends where you go and the local interpretation of the dish. Some argue "proper" Pizza should only come topped with cheese and tomato. All other toppings spoil the dish and that the dough must be made with proper local stone ground flour.

I like Ask or our local Italian place, it's a fish, chips, deep fried Mars bars & pizza place!

Pizza express from the list though!

Kate

I rarely eat Pizza. I don't know why but I've kind of gone off it almost? odd really...

I try to avoid Pizza Express after some issues becoming apparent a few years ago about how the owner treats his employees. It is nice pizza though :p

The Pizza Shop in Horndean. Quality

Otherwise.......Pizza Express

I prefer Papa Luigi franchise, which is local to Peterborough - who also delivered to Alan et al when Ground Force came to the city (which is on TV right now, spooky - UKTV Gardens channel)

Pizza Express: founded by Peterborough's very own Peter Boizot
First shop was in Long Causeway if I remember rightly. And Boizot sold the whole business a few years ago for a (not so) small fortune.
I try to avoid Pizza Express after some issues becoming apparent a few years ago about how the owner treats his employees. It is nice pizza though :p
They're franchises now, aren't they? That means the treatment of employees is down to the local owner rather than the "chain" as a whole.

Of those listed I prefer Pizza Express.

If I'm eating pizza 'out' I much prefer thinner Italian style, ie Pizza Express, or maybe ASK.

Strangely, for take away I prefer thicker American style, my favourite being Perfect Pizza (previously Ginos and linked to Papa Johns).

thought the owner of Pizza Express bought it back from the muppets he sold it to for something like less than half the price he sold it to them for - someone google it please as my mother is with us and sick, Natalie is sick and Ellie sprained her ankle on the trampoline about 9 this evening - 1 G&T and i am off to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom