plane crash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

englishdas

Car
57 E200 Kompressor
Channel 4 _

About to crash an airliner into Mexican desert...

Should be interesting.

Wow, pretty much exactly as predicted on the computer model shown right at the start.

Think I'll sit somewhere near the back.

Didn't seem that bad.

I wish my airfix model planes had that little amount of damage when I crashed them when I was younger.

Didn't seem that bad.

I wish my airfix model planes had that little amount of damage when I crashed them when I was younger.

Well, it was a pretty controlled crash landing. From watching plenty of "Air Crash Investigation", the results aren't always as fortunate. By the very nature of air crashes, a lack of control is often the reason for the crash.

Well, it was a pretty controlled crash landing. From watching plenty of "Air Crash Investigation", the results aren't always as fortunate. By the very nature of air crashes, a lack of control is often the reason for the crash.

I appreciate your comment, mine was a tongue in cheek comment. I've also watched plenty of "Air Crash Investigations' - some scary episodes.

I always find myself watching them just before going on holiday - not the best time.

Yes, I do the same thing. Always nice to talk about those cases to strangers in the depature lounge...

Nick Stevenson was a client of mine...after the crash at Kegworth.

what's that about?

I watched it. I wish they didn't repeat themselves quite so often and had shown a lot more of the impact stress modelling.

Yawn

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

The problem with you Bruce...and I've seen it time and again, is that you take your arguments from one thread...and continue them all over the place.

We always sit at the back of a plane, for no particular reason, after watching this program it seems a good descision

I always sit as far forward as possible...because it's quieter. I've flown thousands of hours and can still hear and I'm still here;)
The chances of being involved in a shunt are very small and the chances of surviving even smaller, so I'm willing to take my chances.
Good programe but a 727?:eek: Almost all jets have engines beneath the wings now which changes the crash dynamics somewhat! Ask 'Sully'

Crashing a 727 and judging modern airliners on the results is a bit like not buying an SLS because the A class failed the elk test... As above underwing engines change that impact dynamic so much.

Still enjoyed the program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom