Plans to move UK to European time zone edge a step closer. Road Safety Affected?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah.
I am reading those quotes again, and I can't see what is wrong with them.

If he said "Who cares about the Scots." then I could understand, but he doesn't he says "who, but the Scots, cares?"

And then says we should be able to run on different times.

Exactly.

The miserable thing is just a joke, everyone calls the Scotts miserable, it is just the stereotype along with everyone being ginger and wearing skirts, and being tight. We don't really believe it.

Again, exactly. It's the same thing about them being chippy & able to find a grievance where none exists. Uh.... hang on a minute.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Like we don't believe the English are a bunch of ***** decrying their neighbours when they can and then apologising by saying they don't believe it ?

Sorry, don't believe it. :D

Just a query a little off subject but who will the majority of Scots be routing for in the England vs France 6 nations match???????????;) Come be truthful now we all know the answer. It's OK we understand:cool:

I have the solution!

We need to put the clocks back a full 23 hours

No inherently miserable person can see that as progress so the Scottish will be contentedly down in the dumps.

Just a query a little off subject but who will the majority of Scots be routing for in the England vs France 6 nations match???????????;) Come be truthful now we all know the answer. It's OK we understand:cool:

i don't watch the rugby, but when england play in the world cup i always root for them, unless they're playing Scotland :thumb:

i don't watch the rugby, but when england play in the world cup i always root for them, unless they're playing Scotland :thumb:

Me too, I always like to see Scotland do well, but then I still like to see Man U do well in Europe etc. even though I support ****nal, can't understand people who want to see them loose.

What's new is that a private members bill is seriously being given consideration. And double summertime has only ever been used in the second world war and 1947.

Yes I appreciate that, but the arguments for and against remain the same. I doubt there is anything being raised this time which has not been considered before?

I doubt there is anything being raised this time which has not been considered before?

This, in my opinion, is the real reason ....

2012_logo_white_385x450.jpg

Just a query a little off subject but who will the majority of Scots be routing for in the England vs France 6 nations match???????????;) Come be truthful now we all know the answer. It's OK we understand

Celts always stick together against ENGLAND. THAT is why I have a very big collection of other nations rugby shirts to wear when ever WALES SCOTLAND FRANCE play anyone but ENGLAND. P.S. I ain't tight but did not pay £90.00 for the Grey and Red Poppy day special.

Well , the Scots root for anyone but England because back in the mists of time we conquered them didn't we ?

Made them our b****es ?

Subjugated people very rarely root for the victors ;)

Tee Hee :D all to be taken with a pinch of salt of course , i love scotland and scottish people :)

Last edited:
If changing the clocks will gives us 25-35c nights through a long summer where we can sit outside a pavement cafe then it may affect tourism. However I somehow don't think that is going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom