Play Music with Samsung Note 3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tbogg1e

Car
2005 (55 plate) MERCEDES-BENZ CLK 220 CDi Elegance 2dr Tip Auto
Hi All,

Is there a way to play music using a samsung note 3?
The phone would be connected to a Audio 20 2005 (55 plate) MERCEDES-BENZ CLK 220 CDi Elegance 2dr Tip Auto

Thanks
T

Do you have a 3.5mm socket in the glovebox?

I don't think i do. I searched and i could not find it

Last edited:
tbogg1e said:
I don't think i do. I searched and i could not find it

The cheapest way if you don't have any aux input or Bluetooth would be to buy a £10 ish FM transmitter to plug into the phone and play its output via an FM radio channel.

However if you haven't got Bluetooth I'd recommend killing two birds with one stone and fitting a £150 ish Parrott kit then you can both stream music and take hands free calls.

The cheapest way if you don't have any aux input or Bluetooth would be to buy a £10 ish FM transmitter to plug into the phone and play its output via an FM radio channel.

However if you haven't got Bluetooth I'd recommend killing two birds with one stone and fitting a £150 ish Parrott kit then you can both stream music and take hands free calls.

I have a visee0 mb-2. Will that work?

Pretty sure that they will do it.
Just be aware that the input is pretty low and you will need the volume of the phone up high - then any interruptions - news/traffic/switching to radio will blast through.
You also have an unsightly cable.
The Bluetooth unit seems to amplify to the correct level and is (of course) wireless.
Just needs to be charged, or a feed wired in.

The viseeo won't work for streaming music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom