Players Show 15th Sept North Weald Essex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E63s s213 2019, E55 2004 Silver-SOLD, E63 w212 Weistec AMG-SOLD, E55 2004-SOLD, C36 1997-SOLD
Weekend after TRAX, but was a good show last year.

Alot of low very well looked after cars (be quiet Rash!)

last year was a very mixed bunch of cars which was nice to see, live DJ, beer tent, various stands.

£10 at the door (cash only)

£5 to enter the show n shine

Players 2013

I am 50/50 right now as I will likely be at Santa Pod the day before, will let you know closer to the time.

I maybe up for this and maybe the show and shine if it is dry :eek:

Can't make it :(

Will Stanceworks be covering it ?

I should be able to go :thumb:

Alps, is this at the same place as last time?

Tried looking for an address on the link but couldn't find one.

I think I still have the last venue punched into my sat nav...

Hi Rash, yep same place, Google "North Weald"

you entering the show n shine?

Hi Rash, yep same place, Google "North Weald"

you entering the show n shine?

Cheers bud, found the place :thumb:

Show and shine, lol, naa, doubt it.

I like a clean car and that's good enough for me.

But I saw last time that these guys strip their cars down, re-spray engine bays, replace most components for chrome plated stuff, all sorts!

Concourse, perhaps one day, but show and shine is for these other cats.

Not sure if it will be the same this year but as they use the hangers it is likely, you need to take the entrance for the main airfield not the one that is used for the drag racing sessions there. Normally pretty well sign posted though or just follow any VW you see that has VERY wide wheels and tiny stretched tyres and you wont go wrong.

Not sure if it will be the same this year but as they use the hangers it is likely, you need to take the entrance for the main airfield not the one that is used for the drag racing sessions there. Normally pretty well sign posted though or just follow any VW you see that has VERY wide wheels and tiny stretched tyres and you wont go wrong.

Follow the line of broken down camper vans you mean :cool:

some amazing vehicles there looking through the gallery, could not quite get the point of the W211 with a great set of alloys but seemed so low on the ground you miss the look of the alloys and a speed bump would ground the car. Or has it got hydraulically adjustable suspension?

http://players-show.com/img/gallery/players-show/players-show18.jpg

a lot of the cars there had airbag suspensions controlled from an interface inside the car, they only have them that low for the shows.. othertimes you'd see it sitting slightly higher.

Niks said:
a lot of the cars there had airbag suspensions controlled from an interface inside the car, they only have them that low for the shows.. othertimes you'd see it sitting slightly higher.

I drove in behind a polo last year and it was sitting a little lower than stock, once they got over the last speed bump he slowed then a big whoosh and slam straight down, the impressive part is how quick they can adjust.

I will be in the uae :-(. Shame had fun last year and was impressed by the VW campers (working or not Justin ;-) ) Not sure about the M5 opposite though.

Get there early lads as if its anything like last year, which were presuming its going to be, it will be packed!

Got more space this year though so will be even bigger....Its a couple of my mates who organise it so I normally give them a hand parking cars up etc so will look out for you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom