Playing iPod in W211

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

someman41man

Car
'08 W211 220 cdi
Hi All, Newbie here. I have a 2008 W211 with the new Audio 20 unit.
I recently had the dealer fit an iPod integration kit.
My question is: Is it possible to have the "artist" name displayed as well as or instead of the "song" name in the dash board display.
I have thousands of songs on the iPod and don't recognise a lot of the songs or singers and when playing on random I would like to know who's singing the tune I'm listening to.
I know I could organise myself a bit better with playlists but haven't got around to it yet.
I have played with the menu's and settings but with no luck. :wallbash:

Thanks in Advance

Hi All, Newbie here. I have a 2008 W211 with the new Audio 20 unit.
I recently had the dealer fit an iPod integration kit.
My question is: Is it possible to have the "artist" name displayed as well as or instead of the "song" name in the dash board display.
I have thousands of songs on the iPod and don't recognise a lot of the songs or singers and when playing on random I would like to know who's singing the tune I'm listening to.
I know I could organise myself a bit better with playlists but haven't got around to it yet.
I have played with the menu's and settings but with no luck. :wallbash:

Thanks in Advance

Nope you cant have the artist and the track name displayed at the same time in the instrument cluster.

The media interface will do this on the audio-20/comand screen but thats a whole different interface and cost of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom