PlayStation 5

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonnymerc

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
A220 AMG LINE HATCHBACK AUTO 190 HP 2019 Audi A6 40 TFSI Auto Sport S TRONIC [C8]2021
Has any one tried to buy a ps5 , good luck if you can find one . I can tell you where to buy one EBAY that’s if you have a spare £1000 to £9000 9000 is the most I have seen on EBAY it’s disgusting if you are trying to buy for your SON or GRANDSON

I know someone who has and received it.

He ordered it the first day it was announced.

I imagine you will be in for a wait until the supply of consoles increases or be subject to price stupidity as you have already seen.

I am in no hurry at all personally so I will be waiting a while!

Has any one tried to buy a ps5 , good luck if you can find one . I can tell you where to buy one EBAY that’s if you have a spare £1000 to £9000 9000 is the most I have seen on EBAY it’s disgusting if you are trying to buy for your SON or GRANDSON
£9000 is only discussing if you are forced to buy it, I assume your not

I also know someone who has one, not sure when ordered. I have seen them on ebay and Facebook's Marketplace. Cheapest is £650, highest was over £1000

The bidding up will no doubt be the usual time wasters who have nothing better to do with their lives than to bid on items they have no intention of buying.
Let's see how many get re listed due to non payers! :wallbash:

Yes, but fair play to those who are stopping or frustrating the 'scalpers' who know how to get early stocks and stop genuine purchases being made and pushing some (fools) into paying double the price.

Within a coupe of weeks ( and pre Christmas) stock availability will be okay I would suspect based on other 'craze' and tech launches, even in this odd year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom