Please any difference between MercedesMe (DSR) and DSB (Digital Service Booklet)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jshallow

Car
C200d AMG Line
Please can anyone tell me if there is any difference between MercedesMe Digital Service Report and DSB (Digital Service Booklet)? All I want to do is access the digital service history of my car after service.

I have just serviced my car and the garage sent me a screenshot of DSB (Digital Service Booklet). This shows the work done on the car. I did request for the SecCode to be able to log onto MercedesMe portal to access the Digital Service Report as this is the way I used to access this report before on my previous car.

But the screenshot the garage sent me only shows the 5 letter Dealer code as opposed to the 6 letter character code (first 2 Uppercase character and the last 4 numbers) I used on my last car.

This code was not accepted by MercedesMe and it say I only have 4 attempts left. Is this dealer code same as SecCode? Or is this DSB another way to access the service history?

Many thanks for your help.

After each service I get from the dealer a printed sheet of paper that says 'Digital Service Report'. At the lower right-hand corner of the page it says 'SecCode: xxxxx'.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom