Please help guys and girls

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brent007

Car
e240 elegance
im going to be doing a skydive in june to raise money for breast cancer, so im asking you very nice people to click my link and try to dig deep and sponser me please, i know times are hard and we are all just getting over christmas, but many people wont get a christmas next year, so please, empty jars, lift sofas and try to find it in your hearts to help one off the most needed causes there is

Many thanks all
Brent

http://www.justgiving.com/brent-jones

A worthy cause, bumped back to the top of the page.

Im told you fall faster balls of steel 'cant see why you'd have such items with you in the aircraft?!' :D:D

thanks mate, to say im pooping it is an understatment, so come on people, make it worth while, just £1 from every member and thats a great amount for a great cause

You'll be fine.

The worst bit is shuffling to the door, a few seconds where you cant breath as your freefalling then enjoy the view.:)

thanks for the help marty, im sure ill be fine, its the going to be the sitting around in the plane that does me

done one last year, absolutely brilliant. scary bits are in the wee plane on the way up and dangling yur legs out just waiting to jump.......and the freefall, and the part when you pull the chute out, aww yes and the landing. apart from that its not too bad.

youll be fine, it is really good.

I'm sorry but I give money directly to charity rather than fund some personal achievement stunt that swallows a large percentage of the money that can do so much good.

thanks for the comment mate but all money is going to the charity, im paying £300 to do the jump and am told £250 off this is going to the charity aswell, so im doing my part in raising what i can for a good cause

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom