Please help with tyre pressures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chady

Car
E220cdi sport w212
Good evening all.

My E220 has the following wheel and tyres -

Front 235 35 19
Rear 265 30 19

The make is Vredestein

What should the tyre pressures be please?

I think the car should only have 18" on as that's all it's got for the pressures

So need to know what the 19" should be.

Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should have a list of tyre pressures on the inside of the oil filling flap.

It only goes up two 18"

mine are 19" with different tyre sizes so thats why I'm unsure:dk::dk:

take it the previous person changed the wheels:doh:

PS when I picked up from dealers ?? Thay had 44psi in fronts and 44psi in the backs ??
Who the f@#k checks the tyre ffs
Just saying check your tyres even when thay come from the dealers/ stealer's

It only goes up two 18"

mine are 19" with different tyre sizes so thats why I'm unsure:dk::dk:

take it the previous person changed the wheels:doh:

Doesn't change the tyre pressure because they are a difference size.

Tyre pressures are a function of axle weight. Always work within the range given in the handbook or fuel flap.
For much larger diameter rims use the higher pressures to help avoid 'snake bite' punctures.

Tyre pressures are a function of axle weight. Always work within the range given in the handbook or fuel flap.
For much larger diameter rims use the higher pressures to help avoid 'snake bite' punctures.

^^Listen to this advice^^ - the man speaketh the truth :cool:

The clue is in the per square inch (PSI) really. A larger tyre will have more air in it to maintain the same PSI.

I'd also go with the higher end of the recommended range suggest above as well and monitor the tyre for tread wear to ensure they are wearing evenly.

Thank you all!

You learn something new every day!

Thanks Jamie

I have run flats on 18" and run fronts on 38psi and rears on 35psi, them are the optimum running pressure on my diameter wheels,
When I picked up my motor from MB they was running g them at 44psi and 35psi WTF check out PSI from the dealers folks git mine totally wrong
Made themselves look like rookies on the macanics front

Left a lot to be desired

Mine were about 10 PSI up on what the fuel flap says new & straight from the dealers. So much for the PDI. Makes you wonder what else they don't bother being vigilant over.

Doesn't change the tyre pressure because they are a difference size.

I'm sure you are wrong on that 17" 18" 19" all probably run at an optimum performance and presure once warmed up to grip and warmth, just saying

I'm sure you are wrong on that 17" 18" 19" all probably run at an optimum performance and presure once warmed up to grip and warmth, just saying

Just saying what? Could you explain?

No sorry bit drunk when I posted this one, can't remember what I was on about lol but bet it was good though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom