Please keep your fingers crossed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
We have finally found a house we want to buy. Have been bartering for the past weeks It's now best and final offers by tomorrow lunchtime. We've out ours in and now just have to hope.:crazy: :crazy:

Best of luck chuck. You deserve a good break of late and no funny comments guys, ok? ;)

Sincerely hope it all goes well for you Pammy. Fingers are crossed.

oooh good luck Pammy - everythings double crossed for you, heres hoping ;)

Good luck.... stressful business trying to buy & sell houses, and even more stressful when it eventually comes to moving !! Hope it works out 4 U.

S.

Thanks guys - much appreciated. Hopefully I can keep busy and occupied on something else this morning:eek:

I'll let you know the outcome;)

Best of luck :)

Will

pammy said:
Thanks guys - much appreciated. Hopefully I can keep busy and occupied on something else this morning:eek:

I'll let you know the outcome;)

What is the gap between the asking and offered price ?

miro said:
What is the gap between the asking and offered price ?

It's an "Offers Over" scenario with no clear asking price - although you could argue that the amount quoted was the asking price and we met that a week ago. We have raised our bid a small amount after the Agents advised they had three bids all around the same amount. We have not increased our bid by much as we are not willing to be ripped off by the Estate Agent and have offered what we thing it's worth taking into account what work we need to do to it.

If we get it we get it if not then so be it - we will be disappointed and our lad will be very upset as he had finally come round to our moving and he really likes this house - I think the chickens swung it for him:D

I've put a word in upstairs - hope it comes through :)

sincerest good luck. I've been in that situation myself and lost out.
However, I firmly believe in fate when it comes to these things. I was pleased we lost out because we found something else much better (and cheaper!!) anyway.
If you get it, it was meant to be. If you don't, it wasn't.........either way I hope things work out.

Good Luck Pammy,

I hope your bid is successful.

Wishing you the best of luck Pammy.
51.gif

S.

Is no news bad news? :confused: :(

Steve_Perry said:
Could you phone them to see what the score is? :confused:

S.

I might do a bit later on - but I don't want to push it just yet. But I need to know - aaargh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom