---> Please Read!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
The sniping and bad behaviour the last couple of days has annoyed many and detracts from the best Mercedes Forum. I am only a moderator on one section and not an admin, able to dish out more severe punishments, but some of you seem to be determined to get suspended or banned. Some of the other admins will be deciding on how to best handle this ongoing issue. I am politely asking everyone to not answer back, to not have to get the last word, to not always be right even if you are.

If anyone shows from here on in, that they can't act in a more mature way then you are basically asking for whatever comes next.

I have asked politely before and I am trying to not be hard or unkind but this behaviour has to stop.

It's up to you. I have asked politely. Can I be more clear.

Last edited:
Fully agree with your comments. This is supposed to be a forum that there is no animosity or rivalry. There are ways to state your knowledge and opinion without offending and they are not that difficult. Some of the post reminds me discussions between children. Saying that I would be very upset if my kids behave like that. We are all grown ups lets behave like that

Well said R2D2. We all like a bit of good humoured banter, but as we've seen, things can quickly get out of hand when someone occasionally reads a comment other than in the context in which it was probably meant.

Time to move on, forget about ill feelings, be more tolerant, let bygones be bygones and hopefully help each other. Life is too short for animosity. Whose for a forum hug?

Bump

Good stuff and in total agreement with you. There is enough trouble in the world as it is. No real need to add any more IMHO.
Adopt Thumper the Rabbit's approach - "if you can't say anything nice don't say nothing at all"

Last edited by a moderator:
Very well said
I have been a forum member on MGOC (Oh the shame!) where there were very knowledgeable and helpful members always willing to help...even if the the question was ill thought out or just plain dumb!.....then VWAF where it started ok but then too many know it all's eager to snipe and put people down, just stopped going on.
All of my experience personally on MBClub has been positive, nothing but help and encouragement....even when I have gaffed!....some excellent ribbing and threads that have had me crying laughing (600 Psi punch) ....life is short, we all make mistakes so lets just enjoy our Mercedes and get along!!

Bump

Nothing to see here, now move along sir...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom