Pleased with my C200

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roger Bill, Jul 17, 2015.

1. OP
    OP
    Roger Bill

Roger Bill Active Member

Car:
    W205 C200 Petrol
    In real life it's rather brighter, clearer and more steady than in the video. Partly because you don't have to refocus your eyes onto the instrument panel I find it less tiring and easier on my aging eyes. As an indication of relative size the text used to display current speed in the HUD appears to be maybe twice the size of the text used in the speedometer. The speedometer is mounted down a "tunnel" and it's graduations are quite small so I find it needs a moment or two to read.

Airmatic and the HUD are the top two options I would order again. However, opinions on the HUD vary and as you seem very uncertain I think you should try to find a car with it fitted even if you can't drive it or if it's a different model even that might help you decide.

In comfort mode Airmatic gives a quality of ride similar to that I remember in a previous model Jaguar XJ6 with air suspension that I had the opportunity to drive a few years ago. It is the most comfortable car I've driven. But also yesterday I played with sports plus mode again and that's completely different. Having the options is great but ride comfort was my top priority and which for me was one of the key factors that set the C Class above the other cars I considered buying.

2. Bonecho

Bonecho Active Member

Car:
    W205 C200 petrol
    The Burmester is now part of a package and can't be ordered on its own. I was told this two weeks after ordering a C Class back in May and confirmed again in June.

Tags: