Plodd's R32

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamC230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A3 & S4 quattro
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=354630#post354630

Looks great!

Quite taken by the MKV Golf and what better choice than the R32. Really like it. A car I could see myself in. Very nice.

Makes mental note not to race drive spritedly in the vacinity of any black MKV R32s!.........

Hand on heart, are you going to be able to stay within the boundaries of the law driving that?

Last edited:
Nice, I would take the R32 in preference to the Civic any day.

looks veeeeeeeeeeeeery nice indeed:rock:

Looks great!

Quite taken by the MKV Golf and what better choice than the R32. Really like it. A car I could see myself in. Very nice.

Makes mental note not to race drive spritedly in the vacinity of any black MKV R32s!.........

Hand on heart, are you going to be able to stay within the boundaries of the law driving that?

Link to the pictures? Cant find them in the gallery!

Fantastic car a friend of mine has one he got it in december and it is quality, I haven't had the chance to go out in it yet...;)

Congrats :bannana: loads better than a civic...:rock:

Very nice - they do sound lovely when pushed. Definitely the right choice over a Type-R.

Very nice and a very good choice.

Miles better than a civic.

Did you turn up at the showroom in/on your company vehicle ;)

Looks lovely - tried a Golf GTI with DSG for a weekend and loved it - so I'm sure this will be great fun.....:bannana:

Hello,

I like golfs, had a Mk2 and mk3 gti, the R32 must be great fun (is it the same engine in the old TT 3.2) I've driven a friends audi with DSG box, goes very well only thing I missed was the sound.

Have to say though if your like me swapping a convertible for a tin top you WILL miss the roof down driving even if its nippy.

Enjoy it

My local force had a MkV GTi for a while, an RS3 and FQ340 (?). makes a change from the BMWs and Skodas.

Nice R32 - good choice :D

:rolleyes:

nice car , looks the business ... do drive carefully sir :)

Lovely car!! Id have went for that over the Civic Type R, dissappointed by the new Type R, bit too "Buck Rogers" for me and not a big enough improvement performance wise over the old one (which ive had for 4 years). not a fair comparison against the R32 though as they're in different price brackets. STI impreza or Nissan 350Z would be closer to the mark. ;)

Nice car.

I have a feeling Plod doesn't enter into the off Topic section!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom