Plodd's R32

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a feeling Plod doesn't enter into the off Topic section!

We'll put that right then ;)

The car may be quick on paper BUT I don't like the interior at all as looks very cheap and plain. Personally, for that sort of money I would have gone got a used AMG W203/W211.

Thanks for all your positive replied guys. :D

Well all apart from 1. ;)

And yes it is really in a different price bracket to the Honda and is around £5k more than the Civic.

I'm getting it from SKF at Bolton Gaz just round the corner from the Honda dealer so may just pop round to show them when I collect it. :devil:

The dealer was telling me they only get 12 R32s a year so suppose I was lucky this one just happened to be sitting there in the showroom waiting for me. Pretty much the spec I would have chosen too.
Their demo had the DSG box and the very expensive leather Recaro seat option, didn't like either of them to be honest.

Mine has got Bi-Xenons as standard and has leather which I couldn't have on the Civic anyhow. It also has sat-nav which I don't really need but i'm male and stupid and I like toys. :D

Now just feeling like a small child waiting for Xmas. Only 3 more sleeps to go. :cool:

Hi Plodd,

So how you doing with the new car?

Hope your enjoying it.

Cheers,
C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom