Po335 code

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Janebat

Car
Mercedes C Class C200 CDI Sport, SlK 230
Hi all it’s been a while, for a few months intermittent the car has had trouble starting , replaced the battery in November and this starting problem has been getting worse .. will I damage the car driving it ? It’s going in on Tuesday to be fixed and hopefully it will be ok afterwards ...but it’s causing some worry at the moment when it does this .. only do a couple of miles a day at the moment.. car is a w203 c200 2005 sport diesel
Many thanks for your help

If its fine once started , then driving it will be ok.

Does it start the rest of the day once it has been started.

If its the 1st start of the day that's the issue , its likely to be glow plugs or glow plug relay.

The first start of the day is fine, code po335 came up last week on it and it’s going in next Tuesday to be looked at, it drives fine first start of the day ... it’s intermittent and can go a few days without a problem but the last week it’s been a pain .. doesn’t go into limp mode etc

Hi, Sounds like a typical crankshaft position sensor issue, they tend to cause intermittent issues and are affected by heat.

Just been out to my car with scanner ...P0335......crankshaft position sensor.

Crankshaft sensor and serpentine belt replaced .. drove home in it .. started up and back to the same position... won’t start when engine is warm took a good 5 minutes to start .. drove back garage and it’s the cam shaft sensor now . I could cry 😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom