Pointed three.com website NEW ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Came across this forum by chance. Think its relatively new? Had a brief look at their forums. Seem quite good. The w210 section has a good post with a selection of how to's for example. http://www.pointedthree.com/

It must be new and still under development as none of the links work for me. They all point to the forum which gives a 404 page not found error..!

Just been flicking through the PointedThree forums and I think I've found myself a second home. Just hope the community on there is as good and helpful as this forum!

Just been flicking through the PointedThree forums and I think I've found myself a second home. Just hope the community on there is as good and helpful as this forum!

Agreed that it doesn't look bad, but it could never be as good as this forum;)

Oooh, looks posh dunnit.

Registered a moment ago.

Thanks

Also just joined..

Merc overload with all these forums / threads etc...

Great !!

It's not new. I joined there yonks ago. Dipped out as it's boring, too American based :rolleyes: ;)

I joined in April 06 - think that's roughly when it started.

Last edited:
Hello,

Agree if American based a bit 'iffy' but I do ike seeing what different things they do to their 'rides'

sick and all that

I browse the g wagen forums occasionally as there is some good stuff there,but as for the rest of the site as Pammy says its too American based.

Hello,

Agree if American based a bit 'iffy' but I do ike seeing what different things they do to their 'rides'

sick and all that

Will second that. Good to see what they do. You see some cazy stuff on club202.com

I saw one thread on on MBworld that went like this, " I was on the way home when I saw this new SL600 in white, so I went in and bought it, when I got home my wife was upset so I had to go back and buy another one for her" not in the same world as me, mind you, if I had a wife like Pammy, I might re think things

I saw one thread on on MBworld that went like this, " I was on the way home when I saw this new SL600 in white, so I went in and bought it, when I got home my wife was upset so I had to go back and buy another one for her" not in the same world as me, mind you, if I had a wife like Pammy, I might re think things

:D :D :D I think :D :crazy: :p

I saw one thread on on MBworld that went like this, " I was on the way home when I saw this new SL600 in white, so I went in and bought it, when I got home my wife was upset so I had to go back and buy another one for her"

Wonder why his wife also wanted a toy car? Perhaps they have a duvet cover with road plans on it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom