Pointless features on your Merc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why don't you sell your car and buy a brand you actually like?
You haven't stopped putting down the brand since you joined the forum.
🤣
He's doing his damnedest to get his post count up though.

Never had keyless gone...
I know they are supposed to be easier to steal, but has it now actually been renamed to reflect this?

In sure they probably do, and to be fair on new ones the fob goes to sleep on its own. When buying used, you aren't going to get the same level of handover details so there's probably a load of people keeping their older keyless fob in a faraday pouch rather than double pressing the lock button.
Just learnt something, thanks 😬
(Although I'm not that security conscious to do anything with the key!).

Hi , nothing could be further from the truth.

To generate conversion and expand knowledge of the brand.

The best or nothing is a joke.

My real issue is Mercedes Benz UK who treat most customers with utter contempt.

I had a major potential safety critical issue with my car and the reply came back case closed.

The dealer network is a lottery and all Mercedes want them to do is to move the metal.

I really like my genuine Mercedes that is built in Germany but I service my car ever 3000 miles to keep on top of everything.

However , without doubt BMW provides a better driving experience than Mercedes remembering that our national speed limit is 70mph.

The AMG cars are built around the engine but BMW M cars are designed and developed as an overall package.

Cannot keep away !
I think you have some fantastic insights into the MB business, future plans, areas for improvement, etc, in addition to some extremely interesting personal case studies. I'm really intrigued by your stories and would love to hear more about your thoughts on the MB business model.
Could I propose you give an online seminar, perhaps with Q&A? I know there are probably many on this forum who are equally fascinated and would love this.

Just learnt something, thanks 😬
(Although I'm not that security conscious to do anything with the key!).
Just double click the lock button Rich and that disables keyless.
You'll know you've done it right as the indicators flash 3 times.
But you'll need to click the unlock on the fob to get in next time.

I think you have some fantastic insights into the MB business, future plans, areas for improvement, etc, in addition to some extremely interesting personal case studies. I'm really intrigued by your stories and would love to hear more about your thoughts on the MB business model.
Could I propose you give an online seminar, perhaps with Q&A? I know there are probably many on this forum who are equally fascinated and would love this.
Don't hold your breath.
The hook gets baited and then he waits to reel in his catch.
Classic trolling.

Just double click the lock button Rich and that disables keyless.
You'll know you've done it right as the indicators flash 3 times.
But you'll need to click the unlock on the fob to get in next time.
Excellent, thanks👍

Don't hold your breath.
The hook gets baited and then he waits to reel in his catch.
Classic trolling.
I'm sure we could all learn a lot. Great inside info and knowledge on so many subjects. Just we never actually get the key bits of info 😉
I don't believe anyone can be that bored or have such a boring life to troll over so many hundreds of messages. Can they....?!

I'm sure we could all learn a lot. Great inside info and knowledge on so many subjects. Just we never actually get the key bits of info 😉
I don't believe anyone can be that bored or have such a boring life to troll over so many hundreds of messages. Can they....?!
I’m sure he will reply in good time, maybe a picture of his car………….just wait, maybe that is………where’s he gone ??

🤣
He's doing his damnedest to get his post count up though.

I’m sure he will reply in good time, maybe a picture of his car………….just wait, maybe that is………where’s he gone ??
Let us not ask where, let us be grateful for the peaceful interlude!

The C Class' antiquated internet browser with no qwerty keyboard that takes an age to type in a URL, and then an age to load the webpage (well about 30 seconds, same sort of speed as an iPhone 3 processor) which is then difficult to navigate (no tap or pinch and zoom), which also needs a separate data contract via MB Vodafone partner.

Far less hassle, and faster, using your smartphone, modern Chrome browser, and it's SIM own card data.

What is it with all this dislike guys? I love this forum to bits but when a member gets a bee in their bonnet, it sure seems to spread and others join in! Maybe his first language is not English or maybe expressing himself in writing is not his forte. Who knows!

Peace brother, peace!!! :banana: :banana:

What is it with all this dislike guys? I love this forum to bits but when a member gets a bee in their bonnet, it sure seems to spread and others join in! Maybe his first language is not English or maybe expressing himself in writing is not his forte. Who knows!

Peace brother, peace!!! :banana: :banana:
Yeah. Mbclub excels in ridicule. 😑

9CE53B53-A2AB-448A-AE2A-7FB83D2F78EE.jpegPointless… can’t hear it over the exhaust.

I can do that....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Is that a promise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom