Polar White or Diamond Silver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Diamond White. Don't get silver, unless you want to instantly lose value.

Diamond White. Don't get silver, unless you want to instantly lose value.

Diamond White was not an option dude. :fail

It was polar white or diamond silver.

Come on. Get with it.

Ant. :thumb:

PS did you see my post on the overtaking thread? :D

Come on. Get with it.

I figured diamond white was a good compromise :D

No, I missed that reply :thumb:

If you fancy an E class try Contractcars.co.uk they are advertising E220 AMG night edition auto for £186pcm + vat only 2 left. Stunning deal.

If you fancy an E class try Contractcars.co.uk they are advertising E220 AMG night edition auto for £186pcm + vat only 2 left. Stunning deal.

Too many doors unfortunately.;)

Come on. Get with it.

I had a CLS in Diamond Silver which I thought looked great. But when I bought the C350e I thought the car was too small to carry it so went with Black - I had a C Class demo in Polar White which I thought looked great but I wanted a light interior and the salesman convinced me that you really have to have a dark one with white - the CLS had a black interior and it was far too gloomy hence me going with the black with grey interior - really pleased.

Thank you all for your views. Job done, Polar White, deal agreed today for delivery end of May (hopefully).:D

Only option is the "Pano Roof", would have gone for the reversing camera but only available as part of the Premium package - £2200 - no thank you.

Only one decision to make now , life has too many choices sometimes, do I go for the standard black half perforated leather seats ,which are now edged in blue (a bit OTT ??) or go for the Nappa leather non perforated with a more conservative grey edging for a reasonable £540.
75% with the Nappa at the moment.

Yes. £540 for Nappa is a bargain.

Looking forward to seeing pics. Gonna be a long 8 weeks for ya.

Ant.

Nappa leather gets my vote.

Looking forward to seeing pics. Gonna be a long 8 weeks for ya.

Yes, and eight weeks with no car. Luckily I only work on Mondays so won't be too bad.

I've ordered my C220 in Diamond Silver, it's different and I think looks quite classy in AMG trim with the black sunroof.

I've ordered my C220 in Diamond Silver, it's different and I think looks quite classy in AMG trim with the black sunroof.

It was either or as I like Silver and my current C207 is Iridium Silver.When I go to back to the dealership on Monday I'm going to take another look at the E350 they have in the showroom in Diamond Silver.
I'm really trying to get away from a metallic finish.

We looked at the C class estate in polar white with pan roof amg line 10/10 - different to previous whites and from what I saw, imo looked better than the diamon whihe

we also looked at the GLC in polar white, night pack, pano roof, looked better than the black car. Diamon silver looks good

Eventually ordered gle in black, considered diamond silver, few and far between diamond silver, looks good.

We have 4 cars all black - the new gle that is due to arrive any day is blck - rarely have the cars washed as new dents, dings, marks but inside usally stays clean buy itself and a quick dustpan job over drivers mats and dust lift cloth over the dash etc keeps inside nice.

If we had gone for the c class este or glc it would have been polar white with night pack and pan roof/etc but not to have it washed for 7/9 months at a time would serously mess up pain job ino - the black cars, a wash after 9 months via the local EU workers, cars look new-ish

Btw, the C class coupe, does look like a seriously classy car that is proportioned like something that will melt in your mouth

I've looked at a few different models and manufacturers and the Panoramic roof makes such a difference to a white car, tones it down somewhat.

Id go with Diamond Silver,
We recently built a Limousine and Hearse for a company Wales in Diamond Silver they looked fantastic, the panoramic roof on the Limousine really stood out.

We recently built a Limousine and Hearse for a company Wales in Diamond Silver they looked fantastic, the panoramic roof on the Limousine really stood out.
Definitely Polar White now.

Polar white, my E coupe is Polar with Pano roof and 19's, love it! love it! LOVE IT!!!

My E Coupe is Iridium Silver with Pano roof and 19" , love it,love it, love it, I just hope I'll like Polar just as much.

Note to self - it's only a car , get a life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom