Polar White or Diamond Silver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Final Spec as follows :-

Polar White - saw an edition in Tenorite Grey and nearly went for it, looked very classy but has now been discontinued on the C207.

Standard leather seats with blue piping, looks very smart in the flesh.Went off Nappa leather when I saw the state of the door cards on 2-3 year old E classes with Nappa - mishapen and saggy.

Black Ash trim - never considered it but the Edition in Tenorite had it fitted, toned down the excess of grained aluminium in the cabin.

Premium Pack - Originally considered too expensive but a healthy discount and a bit of man-maths by saving £600 on non metallic made it sound like a good buy.:doh:

Delivery quoted is "D" Day 6th June.

Attachments

• INTERIOR1.jpg
    INTERIOR1.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Hi Scooby_Doo - read this thread, then spotted your February 'wander around the showroom' - you and I use the same Dealership and I'm a regular browser.

Anyway, I've been looking at the exact same colour choice as you, although I'll be looking for a '63 or '14 plate used C207. The point is, Polar White with Pan roof is/was my first choice but - that Diamond Silver with a Pan roof just exudes class, it is a really beautiful looking motor car.

BTW - I'm a Neath guy but, having a holiday lodge down Stepaside led me past Carmarthen today - it was snowing!!

Good luck with your choice - what engine you having (or have I missed that somewhere?).

I can't stand white partly because it's fashionable and now everyone has what looks to me like an ex-police car.

Also cos I just don't think it looks good.

I'm a black or silver fan meself.

Well since my last post on here#37 I've sold my Polar with pano, e220 and bought an e350 in Diamond Silver and have to say, Well Happy, haven't seen many others so , sort of unique, Love it and Love the 350 9 G engine. Diamonds ARE forever. Yes. :thumb:

Anyway, I've been looking at the exact same colour choice as you, although I'll be looking for a '63 or '14 plate used C207. The point is, Polar White with Pan roof is/was my first choice but - that Diamond Silver with a Pan roof just exudes class, it is a really beautiful looking motor car.
As part of the deal for my E220 Coupe I had to let the dealer have my 13 plate facelift model E220 Coupe in Iridium Siler with Pano Roof,only 17400 miles, straight away. They only had it on the forecourt for about two weeks and it's been sold.When I had the car everybody always commented on how good the car looked. The plan is to keep the new one for a good few years, not my usual 2-3 years , and fed up with the virtually impossible task of trying to blend in stone chips on light metallic finishes, hopefully White will be much easier. Truth be told I'd have gone for another Iridium silver but that my wife doesn't like silver at all .

Attachments

• PICT0595aab.jpg
    PICT0595aab.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 20
Really lovely car I had the choice between a 11 plate c207 or a 59 plate I decided on the 59 for some reason I thought it looked better. And even know the car is technically 6 years old it still looks brand new.

ForumRunner_20160501_072135.jpg

had the car for over 2 years and never put a foot wrong.

Iv got a coupe issues with mines the third brake light has come on?? Now what that means I don't know? There is a judder every now and then when pulling off in 1st gear like it going to stall but never does stage like. I took it out today with no issues what so ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom