Polar white vs diamond

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have the Polar white with Bangal Red and am very happy with my choice.

Diamond white is an awesome colour! Love it. Never been a fan of boring colours, I'd have a plain white though if it was a used car.

20180504_121929s.jpg

7036A9B1-F33E-4A85-9DCD-1D7E4932C2EF.jpeg

Saw this at Alexander’s Prestige a couple of weeks back , Designo Cashmere White Magno , looked awesome , but unless you had full paint protection on it would have been a nightmare to look after.

I like teh DW
Diamond white is an awesome colour! Love it. Never been a fan of boring colours, I'd have a plain white though if it was a used car.

View attachment 83388
I like the DW but had bodyshop work in mind when I ordered mine. I've always been a fan of white cars and most of mine in 47 years of driving have been white (usually with a black interior) - and I pushed the boat out with the Bengal Red this time.
img_0101_ac206b41e8c6e32b3baa32f96ced206aaa79971f.jpeg

View attachment 83393

Saw this at Alexander’s Prestige a couple of weeks back , Designo Cashmere White Magno , looked awesome , but unless you had full paint protection on it would have been a nightmare to look after.
White is surprising easy to look after ....

I like teh DW

I like the DW but had bodyshop work in mind when I ordered mine. I've always been a fan of white cars and most of mine in 47 years of driving have been white (usually with a black interior) - and I pushed the boat out with the Bengal Red this time.
View attachment 83394
Nice motor, Rory. :)

I like teh DW

View attachment 83394

Love Bengal Red, IMHO much nicer and classier than the Chilli Red that you get in the C63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom