Police Chopper used in hunt for broken window boy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nope - it's completely barking mad and the lunatics are now in charge of the asylum.

The chopper was already up nearby and was flown over to offer assistance as it was so close.

The story has been pumped up...

As with most news stories... there's the story and there's the truth...

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story ;)

Look at it another way, what if the kid was a well known member of a local asbo gang? Would it be ok then to use a chopper?

Given that the chopper was already it the area, may as well use it!

M.

He's scuppered his chances to write this into a "Skeletons" type thread in years to come on a Merc forum...

:D

Although its not exactly a crime with the football more of a mistake in this story

However.....if we adopted a zero tolerance approach to crime and threw the book at more miscreants this country would be a far better place to live.

Including but not limited to >

- I'd instantly ban any shops / off licences selling booze / cigs for 6 months - if they were caught selling booze / cigs to under agers.

- I'd curfew under16's in certain trouble areas.

- I'd make miscreants and their parents pay for damage / vandalism / injuries to others out of their PAYE / benefits.

Justice, law and order in this country is a joke.

And yes - I'd build more prisons.

Well I like it, it is very annoying when some young oik smashes a window and scarpers. If the oik in question had popped round with an apology it would never have been reported would it?

A public spanking is in order.

Bring back the stocks!

I'm just astounded they managed to get any police to respond to what in any way shape or form is minor. If you ring the police around my way to report anything other than murder you'll be lucky to see a copper for months.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom