Police clock Mercedes travelling at 126mph on the A46

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bob6600

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AUDI S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
More stupidity, 2 drivers caught speeding, one doing 126mph on a dual carriageway and another doing 49mph in a 30 zone. Both Mercedes drivers (not that it makes a difference) and both had no license or insurance.

Cue the 'my mate Dave got caught speeding with no license' thread

I have never understood the mentality of people that drive around with no driving license or insurance. With all the cameras and anpr around surely they would be getting stopped all the time.

More stupidity, 2 drivers caught speeding, one doing 126mph on a dual carriageway and another doing 49mph in a 30 zone. Both Mercedes drivers (not that it makes a difference) and both had no license or insurance.

Cue the 'my mate Dave got caught speeding with no license' thread

If it had been a W126 the driver could have argued that was the correct speed to be travelling at !

Indeed , could've been the King of Zamunda on a diplomatic mission , therefore exempt .

Yes , they probably do , but then these ones just go and do it again , and again , and ....

These guys consider themselves out side the law......cause for a laugh over a few beers with like minded imbeciles. In Ireland, in a case where there is no insurance / tax /Licence etc. car is impounded and incurs a daily charge until all the correct documents are produced and it is back taxed to cover the date of the offence. A court date is mandatory as well. In quite a lot of similar cases here, the driver will have already been disqualified......they just don't care. A jail term is the only answer.

I have never understood the mentality of people that drive around with no driving license or insurance. With all the cameras and anpr around surely they would be getting stopped all the time.
False plates sort that in no time. If someone is prepared to drive without licence or insurance, then false plates are a logical next step.

Then, no road tax, no MOT, illegal tyres, defective brakes, a little bit of “something” strictly for personal use, stolen property, etc are just a further down the slippery slope. According to the Police Interceptors, etc.

It just shows that this no licence or insurance is a big problem if the police can pull two cars on the same road speeding,maybe they should at this time set up the ANPR around this area and drag even more of these idiots off the road speeding or not,it makes me think that we should all look to our car insurance to see if we are covered for a uninsured driver.

He should also be asked to resign from his job. For breaking the rules. 😄

It just shows that this no licence or insurance is a big problem if the police can pull two cars on the same road speeding,maybe they should at this time set up the ANPR around this area and drag even more of these idiots off the road speeding or not,it makes me think that we should all look to our car insurance to see if we are covered for a uninsured driver.
I'm not sure about the UK, but here in Ireland we have the Motor Insurers' Bureau of Ireland ( MIBI ) which covers uninsured drivers hitting anyone. Its covered by a levy which everyone pays when they purchase their insurance. I'd be surprised if they have not got something similar in the UK>

Make the punishment two hours in the bath with Jordan or Kerry Katona. That would soon stop it.

Right pair of tits together them 2. :)

I'm not sure about the UK, but here in Ireland we have the Motor Insurers' Bureau of Ireland ( MIBI ) which covers uninsured drivers hitting anyone. Its covered by a levy which everyone pays when they purchase their insurance. I'd be surprised if they have not got something similar in the UK>

Yes, we have MIB here in the UK also.

We do have exactly the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom