Police Subaru catches fire!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not that bad, it'll buff out!

Over here the most recent type of vandalism on the police was some scumbags broke into a cops house, and stole his Mini Cooper S and went crazy in it, oh and before they left...they took his glock which was apparently left on the kitchen table. Tut Tut!

Didn't do the car next to it much good either looking at the wing mirror and door panel.:eek:
Guess it will be replaced with a new model impreza which must be in the running for "ugliest car on the planet" awards 2008.:(

Last edited:
im not a fan of subaru styling, the new one of worse Graeme I agree, but setting fire to this one is an extreme way to make it look better, however they have achieved it, or maybe the aircon wasnt working and they wanted the screen out for a draft without getting covered in little bits of glass?

On a serious note,
Is this a police compound and what type of security does it have?

Police vehicles will always be vulnerable but thank goodness these villians torched the car rather than tampering with it? The consequences of sabotaging a high speed persuit vehicle do not need much imagination.

Alarms, CCTV, razor wire:devil: :devil: electric fencing, or the more subtle intruder alarm systems, are they installed?

I still blame the chip pan

Regards
John

Off to sit on the naughty step ...... :(

Enough please boys. Certain swear words are offensive and the filter is there for a reason.
I was just looking at the bottom line of your signature:devil: :devil:

I think it quite appropriate :) :D

Well said

regards
John

aniseed-humbug.jpg

I think I've just worked out the reason for the odd location and it being torched- Was it stolen perchance?

I think I've just worked out the reason for the odd location and it being torched- Was it stolen perchance?

No - I think that's the station car park.

What ? the cattle station ?

I blanked it out intentionally with *. Some may take offence but a 4 letter word beginning with C aptly describes the idiot who trashed the cop car, and it cost us all tax payers good money that car.

But it is still offensive and should not therefore be used.

There's room for 3 if I shuffle along a bit :D

Oooooh the opportunities - it would be rude not to...............

All I can say - is it must be a very big step :D :D :devil: :eek: :p

x2, Its tempting to derive some sort of pleasure out of that, but remember we all paid for that car, and some c*** has trashed it. Go get 'em unmarked.

Hmmm..., So what you are saying is that if insurance companies made savings insurance premiums would go down for joe public ?...I really dont think what would happen. Insurance companies would give any savings straight to their share holders or their 300 grand a year chief executives. I would never condone the burning of bacon, but lets not talk clap trap about how we all pay for it ( this is spin invented by the insurance companies and spewed out by the middle classes ).They actually need reasons like insurance fraud / vandalism to give them an excuse to hike premiums. We pay, and pay, whatever the circumstances, and it is hugely niave to think that average joe's insurance premiums would be reduced if claims went down.

In terms of the police, they make enough money to fund themselves at the moment by stinging the average person for petty motoring offences...They have to meet their performance indicators somehow......and whilst ( and I reiterate ) I would never condone vandalism, you do have to ask the question is it any wonder things like this happen.

On a similar note, I dont know if you have tried to make an insurance claim recently , but my god, you are either treated like a criminal, or the insurance company will try every concievable trick in the book to get out of paying for a claim ....They make the petty tea leaf look like a saint.....

Any way, I hope you dont experience any of these issues regarding insurance premiums, .............I am sure you haven't....yet...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom