Police Subaru catches fire!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why can't we all be friends, why can't we all smile instead of frown, why can't we all set the example rather than just complain?

Regards
John

I am sure we all are john. But friends do disagree sometimes, only difference is they sort it amicably, like we alway do.

Melvyn

What's the story here Howard? If it was a non-fault with third party accepting liability, it should be straightforward and nothing really to do with your Insurance company.

My insurance company were going to pay me out and then were going to recover the money from the third party ... quicker apparently to do it this way that to claim off the thrid party ...

Bearing mind that he hit me so hard from behind i was shunted into the car in front of me and then that into another , writing them both off too ... the CLK performed admirably but sadly was damaged beyond economical repair ...

Got into a row when one of their loss adjusters phones us up and tells me that they are only going to offer £4.3k and they've deducted £150 because there were some clips missing under the bonnet when it was inspected ...

Told him in no uncertain terms that they were probably lying in the Hampton Court Way after the crash , and then instigated a complaint. Finally agreed to £6.5k last week .... still no cheque though ...

Don't use Allianz is my recommendation ...

they are all the same believe me.
Mine wanted to reduce my payout, because i took my clothes to the laundrette to wash and then the car got robbed.

Reason, i should have used the machine i had at home

Yeah , insurance companies are scum.

In terms of the police, they make enough money to fund themselves at the moment by stinging the average person for petty motoring offences...They have to meet their performance indicators somehow......and whilst ( and I reiterate ) I would never condone vandalism, you do have to ask the question is it any wonder things like this happen.

1. Fines go to central Government
2. There are no PIs for motoring offences of this ilk
3. The Daily Mail does not constitute quality journalism or a reasonable source of information ;)

I feel I went to sleep and woke in a parallel universe :D

My insurance company were going to pay me out and then were going to recover the money from the third party ... quicker apparently to do it this way that to claim off the thrid party ...

Bearing mind that he hit me so hard from behind i was shunted into the car in front of me and then that into another , writing them both off too ... the CLK performed admirably but sadly was damaged beyond economical repair ...

Got into a row when one of their loss adjusters phones us up and tells me that they are only going to offer £4.3k and they've deducted £150 because there were some clips missing under the bonnet when it was inspected ...

Told him in no uncertain terms that they were probably lying in the Hampton Court Way after the crash , and then instigated a complaint. Finally agreed to £6.5k last week .... still no cheque though ...

Howard, if your happy with that all well and good.
But if you do want your car repaired, ie put back to the condition it was in prior to the incident, you can tell your Ins Co to get it's beak out and pursue the 3rd party Ins Co.

No , they've paid out now , and i've got my eye on a beauty .... ;)

Initially i wanted the CLK repaired at any cost , but then i became not so sure ....

Pammy .... it's like the twilight zone on here , you know that .

That's Ok then - or is it? - what day will it be tomorrow when I wake up? - please not a work day :crazy:

This is very true - do not adjust your set etc etc :crazy: :D :D

The next time you wake Credit Crunch will be a breakfast cereal...then you will know you are in reality :D

petef is on my ignore list and your linking his post explains why I made that choice

I would never condone the burning of bacon

What an immature, offensive, obnoxious thing to say. I cannot report the post because I have put this person on the Ignore List but I can publicly complain about these words and here I am

Complaining.

They are childish, immature, offensive and an insult to all the police officers that frequent this excellent forum and I am more than slightly surprised that anyone would condone them.

Yours truly
John

Yawnn..........Its been a busy week ! ..

Wow John, first I ve heard about your issues and dislike of me..I never knew your feelings were so intense. I always thought we got on ok and we actually stimulated debate by sometimes not agreeing or just having different opinions. Yes,I do challenge unfairness, and sometimes the system, and I dont always "run with the pack",
(sometimes I think it would be easier to do so though ) and I rarely agree with you ...but hey so what ?
I thought you were a wise older man, and where not the sort to spit your dummy out ? If I have offended you or said anything in the past to upset you, then I whole heartedly apologise.

I have supported you in the past when I thought you were getting a bad time on this forum..only because I agreed with your point, and by the way, you thanked me too , with a private e mail ...I would like to thankyou again for that, it was kind.:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

On to the buisness side of the thread ! If you feel meeting a Police Officer is a "privilidge" ...Please tell us all why !!! ... I am sorry but I am dying to know .

They are public servants, you do not have to be subserviant because they have a bit of power............ do you ?. I mean they are no different than any other paid employer of the government or your local builder, factory worker, scaffolder, social worker , Community Warden , Housing Officer, SOLDIER...These people have more dangerous jobs. Would you feel privilidged meeting these people?..or is it about conditioning from childhood. ? .. in other words, just the way you've been brought up, and that is to conform...come what may. That can be dangerous for all sorts of reasons, firstly because that is where abuse starts. Power / Victim / Conform / Fear ? Maybe your reason for conforming is not logical ..but thats ok, I do think you need to possibly reflect on that though ..and by no means am I trying to be patronising.

..... Now then....just to put a spoke in the wheels and to make light of things.... PCSO's ,???:D Whats that about then ? what an odd bunch of chappies! .. :) either ten foot tall ( and vertically challenged ) or three foot tall (and also vertically challenged ) , either 15 years of age or 70 years of age, twenty stone or 5 stone ..I mean what the hell is going on there ? They are as much use as a chocolate tea pot, however, the kids enjoy them....:eek: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom