Police Subaru catches fire!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

UnMarked

Car
Various-depends on the weather
Well.......caught fire :D Someone was clearly unhappy about that speeding ticket :crazy: . This was one of our Scoobys until someone decided to torch it last night.

burntscooby.jpg

Those are the most misleading undercover police cars!

I got pulled over by one of these, he was quite close to my behind so i decided to floor it away from him and then i just saw the blue lights and thought (I'm sure he's pulling a prank), but he wasn't LOL :(

Oh dear.

Didn't know they had plastic bonnets, but that one clearly did!

Hopefully you'll be able to add arson to the speeding charge!

Looks like it had a plastic engine too (where's it gone?)

oh, terrible shame

cant drive around giving it LARGE now can they, might have to drive a ford now

i bet the police did not take 3 days to turn up and give them a crime number for that incident eh!

Why was it parked on a farm overnight ?

Where has the engine gone ? did it evaporate ?

Those are the most misleading undercover police cars!

I got pulled over by one of these, he was quite close to my behind so i decided to floor it away from him and then i just saw the blue lights and thought (I'm sure he's pulling a prank), but he wasn't LOL :(

This one was fully marked, roof bars (stumps still visible) the lot!!

Oh dear.

Didn't know they had plastic bonnets, but that one clearly did!

Hopefully you'll be able to add arson to the speeding charge!
All aluminium!!! That's how fierce the blaze was.

Looks like it had a plastic engine too (where's it gone?)

Melted the mountings - the engine block, or what's left of it, is on the floor.:crazy:

oh, terrible shame

cant drive around giving it LARGE now can they, might have to drive a ford now

i bet the police did not take 3 days to turn up and give them a crime number for that incident eh!
Well if we can't look after ourselves ;) and fret ye not - there's more :devil:
Why was it parked on a farm overnight ?

This is rural Yorks you know - there are only farms around :D

Still ,

You can always put the front foglights on Ebay to make a bit of cash back , buy next weeks doughnuts .... ;)

I assume some breakers yeard will try to sell it for about 3k under the list price for a working one going on previous recently, might be able to get a couple of wheels off of it too and maybe the bumper, I think you may be forking out for the vehicle next door for a new offside mirror

Looks like the best value you're going to get out of that one is to sell the V5 to a gang of ringers....

I would be interviewing the last crew that drove it and ask if they left the deep fat fryer on! :devil: :)

Probably the heated seat element we wouldn't want those poor piles to get cold :devil: :D

I'm desperately trying to be sympathetic here :) :)

I believe that the local car thieves once tried to torch the Liverpool Police helicopter, looks like they might have moved North or it was the chip fryer :)

Regards
John

You mean the doughnut machine..;)
Doh!!!! :devil:
Now you know why Robert enjoys going out with the traffic department.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom