Polish Translation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IanA2

MB Enthusiast
Car
SL60 AMG, GES300, Lexus GS 430
I've decided pro tem to hang up my hammer, screwdriver & drill, not to mention chopsaw and floor clamps. Thing is, I still have a few rooms left to do, (SWMBO tells me so) so I thought I'd see if I could avail myself of the services of the new influx of Polish "goodhardworkers" (this is a new word not normally found in the English language). I've put a note in a local(ish) Polish shop, in Engish, which will stand out as it is the only one, in English. So I was wondering if we have any Polski folks who might translate a few "I need some work done" words.

Many thanks

Last edited:
Have you tried online translators, like Babelfish?

I'll hold the door! :D

Try a PM to 'Simonsmerc' .....

I have it lodged in the back of my mind that he is Polish ...

Actually , haven't seen him online for a bit so he might actually be in Poland :eek:

I've decided pro tem to hang up my hammer, screwdriver & drill, not to mention chopsaw and floor clamps. Thing is, I still have a few rooms left to do, (SWMBO tells me so) so I thought I'd see if I could avail myself of the services of the new influx of Polish "goodhardworkers" (this is a new word not normally found in the English language). I've put a note in a local(ish) Polish shop, in Engish, which will stand out as it is the only one, in English. So I was wondering if we have any Polski folks who might translate a few "I need some work done" words.

Many thanks

My Lady speaks it fluently. Let me know if you need any help.

Many thanks, I'll get back to you later...should just be a short "help wanted" type postcard. Thanks again.

Send me a PM, happy to translate into Polish for you :)

-simon

Try a PM to 'Simonsmerc' .....

I have it lodged in the back of my mind that he is Polish ...

Actually , haven't seen him online for a bit so he might actually be in Poland :eek:

Just busy working. This week I drove to Plymouth twice and flew to Edinburgh once. *ugh*.

-simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom