Polished and waxed the W211 today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gareth

Car
MX-5 Recaro
I decided to give the car its second lot of polish and wax today, results below:

MercedesE280CDISport21-06-2009002.jpg

MercedesE280CDISport21-06-2009006.jpg

MercedesE280CDISport21-06-2009012.jpg

MercedesE280CDISport21-06-2009016.jpg

MercedesE280CDISport21-06-2009020.jpg

Looks the doggies danglies. The wheels wheelie suit it, not seen that combination before. Well Done.

looks great...

what did you use?

Washed with AG Gold Class, then AG SRP and EGP then waxed with SwissVax Onyx. Not a full detail this time around, just a top up.

Oh and turtle wax on the tyres (I have been using Meguiars Endurance but it throws it all over the car when driven) Poorboys wheel wax on the alloys.

Washed with AG Gold Class, then AG SRP and EGP then waxed with SwissVax Onyx. Not a full detail this time around, just a top up.

Oh and turtle wax on the tyres (I have been using Meguiars Endurance but it throws it all over the car when driven) Poorboys wheel wax on the alloys.

Gareth, is the Turtlewax product you use, Nano technology and smells like you could eat / drink it?

yeah that's the one, I wouldn't recomend eating it though, lol. It doesn't look very impressive when applied, but after sometime it looks spanking and doesn't spray up the side of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom