Political correctness - sense at last.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow!

A very brave stance indeed. Not sure I agree with all the comments detailed but I think most of us agree it has already gone too far.

The thing that annoys me is the thought of just how much this person had been paid to say the blantantly obvious.

Do you know that there is more disorderly behaviour in areas where there are public houses?? Some professor received a grant to establish that startling piece of information? Mind you he did produce all sorts of graphs, pie charts and boards full of coloured pins.

Unfortunately political correctness is here to stay, if you disagree then your being an ***ist of some description. :)

John the ist artist

"Political correctness" has been a blight in our lives for far too long. Most often, it is people in a position where their "voice" can be heard (eg media, politicians, etc) trying to foist their view on everyone, having decided that they are right.

Apparently, the latest piece of nonsense has come from Hull, where a council has banned the use of the word "lady". The word "woman" must be used in all circumstances. It's ludicrous. It's wrong. :mad:

As someone said on the radio this morning, Bing Crosby wouldn't be allowed to sing White Christmas these days!! :(

jukie said:
As someone said on the radio this morning, Bing Crosby wouldn't be allowed to sing White Christmas these days!! :(

"I'm dreaming of a no particular colour christmas" doesnt quite have te same ring to it. :crazy:

Alfie said:
"I'm dreaming of a no particular colour christmas" doesnt quite have te same ring to it. :crazy:

Not Christmas tut.... tut... tut

Happy non defined winter day, or seasonal greetings

mentally unstable or what?

:) John

itv teletext page 325 has a good report on this subject today.....

I went to a kids christmas nativity before Xmas. I was gobsmacked when they sang " Ba Ba White Sheep", what a load of old tosh. :crazy:

glojo said:
The thing that annoys me is the thought of just how much this person had been paid to say the blantantly obvious.
I always knew I was in the wrong job....

Brian WH said:
I went to a kids christmas nativity before Xmas. I was gobsmacked when they sang " Ba Ba White Sheep", what a load of old tosh. :crazy:

Isn't that positive discrimination, also illegal :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom