Pollen filter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simon

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180 Proper gearbox
I’ve just changed my pollen filter which was a really easy to do. It’s located above the front passenger footwell which is where you access it from. I was fortunate to get mine via eBay for just £10.00 Inc postage. When I took the old one out it was really choked up with dust and leaves. I can’t say I notice any change with the new one, It’s just good to know it’s done. Maybe a good blast with compressed air would be all it takes to clean a clogged filter.
pollen.jpg

At what interval(s) are these suppossed to be changed?

They recommend a change every 30K or 3 years or something stupid. I have change mine regularly for obvious reasons (cheap). I have just fitted a carbon activated one that removes more harmful stuff too.

Ohhh , i thought it was every B service it was done ...:crazy:

Originally posted by fuzzer
Ohhh , i thought it was every B service it was done ...:crazy:

i agree. i'm sure in my maintenance book it's listed under the B-service spec.

Originally posted by GDC200
tell us more, like how much, where from , does it work??

PS I've been away, have you posted re your new car yet?(before 2nd April!) Hope you are enjoying it!:)

I sell them, can't remember exactly how much, only sold three, one to me, my dad and my father in-law.:p

They contain carbon that filter the air better, removes harmfull stuff like fumes and smells. We sell Fram and Coopers I will find out the prices.

Yes I have a new car.:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom