Poor Girl, a10 Enfield apparently Warning graphic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
46268721_2006326846113033_3457444532931526656_n.jpg

46396490_2006326896113028_3921010923103322112_n.jpg

Taken from FB, The Girl/women was racing her boy friend, AProx 140mph at the time he was doing 160!

What a waste! I dont think anyone else was hurt lucky enough

The Girl/women was racing her boy friend, AProx 140mph at the time he was doing 160!

Can an A class do 140??

A45?

I'm sure a moderately powerful one could even then - A250 running at 211BHP would see that speed flat out I reckon.

****ing idiot

Shocking stuff.
The boyfriend needs locking up and banning for a few years.
A senseless waste of life.

Is the driver still in there? I can’t help but think the car would not be left like that had the emergency services attended.

RIP

Is the driver still in there? I can’t help but think the car would not be left like that had the emergency services attended.

RIP

I believe so, There was a video but i couldnt bring myself to post it on here all the usual jibba jabba of the youngster's of today around the car etc etc :/

Engine was found 150yds or so down the road forward of the car. I'm going to show this to my 18yr old daughter who recently passed her test.

That does sadden me in these days of many videoing much.

She should at least be allowed some dignity.

Absolutely shocking and very sad. And she had a little daughter, too.

As to what happened.... :

20181118-215505.jpg

I am assuming the family memeber who made this statement did not see the photo that was published below his/her comment.

One can only imagine the speed the car must have traveling at.

Sadly it's totally unsurvivable... no amount of protection can absorb that G force.

Last edited:
Borrowed a friends car = not insured (probably)
Never, ever seen that before and I have seen a few

I wont speak ill of the dead, but Darwins law applies

And imagine if she had been in the way back from collecting her daughter.....
Shocking

That's a terrible sight and hopefully a lesson to many. i cant imagine how that family will fare without her. rest in peace.

what I don't understand either is how strong that tree is. if the engine kept on going then the car must have been travelling at a crazy speed.

It's amazing how heavy / strong trees are, I guess this one had massive roots too as it is still standing. To me it looks like tree chopped through engine mounts or subframe attachment to body on one side ?

We live in a world where we are constantly told how safe our cars are (5 star NCAP tests etc etc), so we all feel very safe in them and many drivers are of the assumption they can have a big crash and will be fine - this is a stark reminder of the reality of physics.

Richard

I have never seen anything as bad as that my thoughts go out to the family.

I was half way through typing a rant but deleted it because the picture says it all really.

As Richard said a "stark reminder of the reality of physics" especially at ridiculous speeds.

As mentioned trees are incredibly strong ... one of the worst things you can hit.

****ing idiot

We have to share the road with these c**kwombles...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom