Poor poor 560 SEC!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I love these adverts that state they are too busy to reply to e-mails, phone instead.

You would think anyone selling a car would make the effort?

Russ

It's worth the value of the wheels and nothing more, maybe £1000....tops

Modern equivalent of a 'barn find' accept that it is worth a lot less than he wants for it!

Mmmmm....barn finds....
Guess the value of this...

40807.jpg

Answer is here.

those wheels are worth alot of money once refurbed.
any ideas how many inches they are? i dont want to call him just yet !

i'm not sure why the 'faded paint' (read badly peeling lacquer) means he can't get it an MOT!

He has owned it for 3 years, it has had an auto box rebuild which was probably expensive, but it has still been abandoned for a long time. What other expensive problem is lurking within?

Russ

i love them old beasts

i like the look of the car below "brooklands capri" now thats a rare car (i grew up in the 80's and am still affected)

i love them old beasts

i like the look of the car below "brooklands capri" now thats a rare car (i grew up in the 80's and am still affected)

The only Capri I liked was the Broadspeed Bullit.
Now that was something for 1970.
Taken from the Capri owners club............

"The Bullit could reach 60 mph in just 7.2 sec’s compared to pre 71 Capri 3000GT’s 10.2 secs.
To get this kind of performance into perspective, The Porsche 911T could just do 0-60 in the same time as the Bullit, but the Bullit could beat an Aston Martin (shock horror) a Jenson FF (ha ha) and a Triumph TR6 (too bad) to 60 mph so there!"

Russ

The advert is very topical for the time of year
Pic No 3 is very Christmassy
The folly and the Ivy

Attachments

• 737147-3t[1].jpg
    737147-3t[1].jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 47

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom