Poorboys black hole glaze

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matty.13

Car
Bmw ///M coupe . BMW v10 m5
As it was sunny out i treated my car to car to some tlc and used poor boys black hole glaze .
The pics from my iphone dont do the product justice , but its great stuff leaves a really deep wet shine and is easy to buff off . Even better is the price just £12.99 .

Attachments

• image-1261578389.jpg
    image-1261578389.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 71
  • image-1523095357.jpg
    image-1523095357.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 70
  • image-2415885539.jpg
    image-2415885539.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 77
Definitely makes the car look decidedly un-MB like.

Mic

That brings back fond memories of my old M-Coupe. A brilliant car!! Is yours an S50 or S54?

ghibbett said:
That brings back fond memories of my old M-Coupe. A brilliant car!! Is yours an S50 or S54?

Its a s50 . I drove both before parting with my money but there wasnt much differnce and the s54 cars were still fetching big money , anyways who needs traction control lol

And before i start geting hate mail lol , i still have the c32 for the time being anyway

trapperjohn said:
Wonder if the Black Hole Glaze would work as well on Dark Blue.

On the bottle it says for use on dark colour cars so it may be ok

It is the ultimate filler glaze, but does give a great finish for a quick fix. Love the car though, great modern classic:)

Its a s50 . I drove both before parting with my money but there wasnt much differnce and the s54 cars were still fetching big money , anyways who needs traction control lol

Mine was also an S50. You have to love the linear response you get from having a throttle cable. I prefer both the throttle response and action of my S50 pedal over my C63 AMG (especially in C mode).

Agree with the traction control comment. It's just not an issue when you have such millimetric control of the engine's response. I took mine round the 'Ring a few times and have to say that once you find the limits, they're very friendly and adjustable. I still miss mine :(

How are values these days? I sold my 45k miler (2000 reg) in 2010 for £14.5k.

Yer there great cars . I chuffed with mine and have wanted 1 for years . Shame you didnt keep hold of yours as prices are still strong . Tbh i thinks the prices have reached there lowest and starting rise again . The shooting brake style seems to be back in fashion .

It works on dark blue very well indeed. Don't forget to top it off with a decent wax though.

IMG_1410-1.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

Last edited:
I never had much sucess with BH to be honest, didn't really add much to the finish (was on a dark blue ML).

Once your bottle runs out, try out Wet Glaze 2.0. It is absolutely incredible - on all colours. Two coats of that stuff (same as BH, easy on/off) and you will have a finish so wet and deep you won't believe. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom