Poorly 500E for £7000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

manalishi

No tax, no MOT, no reversing!

Mercedes 500E Porsche design For Sale (1991) on Car And Classic UK

1287822.jpg

Well overpriced.

First 500E I have ever seen with no full leather seats and a not so comprehensive spec either !

Does the odo read 347,000km?

So no reverse
no mot
215,000 miles

£7000

hmmm bargain.....I'll have three please.

What would you offer? I'm thinking £3500 - £4000 max if it's as tidy as it looks bodywise.

If it's tatty it's probably worth more as a parts car.

Does the odo read 347,000km?

So no reverse
no mot
215,000 miles

£7000

hmmm bargain.....I'll have three please.

What would you offer? I'm thinking £3500 - £4000 max if it's as tidy as it looks bodywise.

If it's tatty it's probably worth more as a parts car.

That`s what i was thinking

Yup, same here 4k tops.

£7k is cloud cuckoo land

The ad smacks of someone who's seen the asking prices of £11-12k on PH and has his fingers crossed.

And a left-hooker too - maybe worth a couple of grand to most people but £7k??? Noooooooooooo........

Bodywork looks nice and also the half leather interior works I think.

I would pay around 4.5k max for it if the bodywork and interior is as good as it looks in the pics.

The cloth centre's of that interior are the same pattern as 190E 16V half leather interior.

That's a rare colour and rare interior combo, infact the Cosworth interior is rather desirable on the 500e's, cars which have a similar history and mould to the Cosworth.

Yeah, it needs work but reverse gear is an easy fix...good working 722.370 transmissions are plentiful in supply and only a 6 hr job to remove and replace tranny.

It's a much better proposition than a common 199 colour 500e with black leather interior....hundreds of those around, one's with this color spec are barely double digits.

talbir

Looks nice, but I agree that it seems expensive considering the work needed and the mileage (347,000km)

Will

I Think the Cosworth seats work well

I Think the Cosworth seats work well

Please, look at the date of the last post, before bumping threads ;)

I'm sure Cosworth seats work well :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom