porsche cayenne turbo 2005

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheepy67

Car
porsche cayenne turbo
I am selling my porsche cayenne turbo

Its 2005 with 54000 miles, full service history, comes from a no smoking environment.

I have owned it since April 2013, in that year it has had 2 oils changes, new brakes front and rear with new hand brakes drums, with a brake fluid change.

The coil packs and spark plugs were all changed in Jan this year.

It has had a new IPD intake plennum and evoms cold air intake fitted, which when combined with the 2nd cat bypass and a custom eurocharged tune help it to develop 460WHP, (580bhp) with a sound like real V8 thunder

The rear lights are changed for up to date LED units and led font daylight runniing lights are also fitted.

It sits on 22 inch porsche style wheels with toyo tyres that have less than 5000 miles on them. Fitted with a sprintbooster, there is no turbo lag and it feels light and very quick

New tail pipes are also fitted.

Inside it is black leather, has a parrot phone connection, rear aftermarket dvd player and in the boot there is a PS 2 with 2 headphones.

This is my pride and joy, only selling this because we are emigrating to the USA sometime later this year or early next, so i will have the pleasure of driving the wifes smart when the porsche has gone.

Here's the pics

The plate goes with the car

Asking price for this special cayenne is £16449

Please call 07881 272 762 for any more info

Thanks for looking

Steve

The plate goes with the car

Asking price for this special cayenne is £16449

Please call 07881 272 762 for any more info

Thanks for looking

Steve

documentation

AnilS has offered to give the Cayenne a mini detail for the new owner if i get the asking price, now that's an incentive.

Thanks Anil

Now has 6 months tax until 30 Nov 2014.

Also verified that the coolant tubes are the upgraded aluminium ones, so one less expense for a new owner.

Just add petrol ..............

Its now on piston heads and ebay for £15795, anybody here that want it then its £15000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom