Porsche Panamera - countdown started

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They were using one as a pace/safety car at Rockingham today in the Carrera Cup (ITV4). Very nice looking, sort of a cross between an extended 911 and a 928 with a hint of Bently Continental (the footballers car) from certain angles.

I like it.

But, I like the Cayenne as well, so it's possible my taste in car design is slightly different to everyone elses!

I like it.

But, I like the Cayenne as well, so it's possible my taste in car design is slightly different to everyone elses!

dont like it. too big for the 911 look stylee, and i saw on of the new XKs yestarday - liking it a lot more on appearance.

I quite like it too. It combines qualities I like in a car:

1. Supercar performance
2. Potentially subtle in appearance
3. Four doors and proper back seats

Me too! Although having said that I'm one of the few people that really like the Cayenne too. I've always loved 911's, not seen a Panamera on the road yet but something tells me that this will be popular...

Uh, here's a clearer picture of the view that most people will see when they spot the car! :bannana:

A very long time ago, I was lucky enough to ride in a custom 4 door 911 of 1967 Vintage in British Racing Green color while attending a meeting in Los Angeles (actually Orange County, Southern California).... the ride can only be described as "riding on Rails"!

Attachments

• Porsche2010panamera_4doors.jpg
    Porsche2010panamera_4doors.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 43
Uh, here's a clearer picture of the view that most people will see when they spot the car! :bannana:

A very long time ago, I was lucky enough to ride in a custom 4 door 911 of 1967 Vintage in British Racing Green color while attending a meeting in Los Angeles (actually Orange County, Southern California).... the ride can only be described as "riding on Rails"!

One of these?

autowp.ru_porsche_911_s_by_troutman_1.jpg

Is the reg no of the car spotted

LO55 LDR ?

YES !!! That's the one... but had California License plates not Texas in LH drive.

Many Thanks for the pix... exactly the same color... I don't know if the car I rode in came from Texas but the lady who I met at the medical seminar and gave me the ride said her husband had it for many years. Maybe there are several of these cars, I don't think it was a factory car. Also I do recall it was featured in the Porsche Panorama Magazine a little while later....

:thumb:

It was a slow burning gag .......

You'll get it sometime soon :D
I got it.

Alas however Steve I reckon its a motor for you in about 5years time. Just think of the depreciation, the luxury, and fun to be had on the Dukes pass.

dont like it. too big for the 911 look stylee, and i saw on of the new XKs yestarday - liking it a lot more on appearance.

I saw one in the main square in Lucca on Sunday. Hideous i'm afraid.

It was a slow burning gag .......

You'll get it sometime soon :D

I did notice how it read, but as it looked almost like that anyway I didn't assume it was a creative pun, more of an observation :eek:

Will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom