Portzy (junior's) got a new ML.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

portzy

MB Enthusiast
Car
An SLK R171 with lots of toys and a Golf Plus for fishing.
My son, remember the thread :D ?, has got himself a new ML.

He and his missus had been looking at Lexus Hybrid's and BMW X3/5's (the shame :rolleyes: ) before we got together last October so I suggested he see sense and he has. I pretty much brokered the deal for them at MB Bradford and they are both chuffed.

Its a ML 320 CDi Sports with telephone pre-wire; had aftermarket MB parking sensors fitted over the weekend and, all being well, Alfie said he would do COMAND for them when they are ready.

Portzy.

Well done Portzy.
Now to get them to become members of this excellent forum now:D

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Working on it ;) . I've already got them thinking about possible mods though :D .

Portzy.

I wish I had an old man like you. Mine would discourage such activity and says my obsession with cars is silly and doesn't see the point of forums. (he is a very muddled up man :bannana: :bannana: )

I wish I had an old man like you. Mine would discourage such activity and says my obsession with cars is silly and doesn't see the point of forums. (he is a very muddled up man :bannana: :bannana: )

Less of the old :p :D. The more I see of him, the more its obvious where he gets his tastes from ;) . He's just got the slightest soft spot for the "bling" though so I guess I will have work on that.

Portzy.

My dad said "buy a Mercedes" so I did. When I bought my house, dad said "sell the Mercedes" so I did :rolleyes: :D

My Dad said "HOOOOW MUCH!!??" when we bought ours. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom