Posh nearly ran over my girlfriend!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gucci

MB Enthusiast
Car
Jaguar XF 3.0 Ultimate Black
Apparently, in Pimlico London, Mrs Beckham was driving a Bentley Continental convertible. My girlfriend was walking across the road...and posh nearly ran her over...she was on a mobile!!! :crazy: If that was me, I'd have dived onto the bonnet and taken some hush money :devil: (lots of it)

Just how would you do that with 2.5 tonnes of Bently Cab going past?

Easy...just pull out a camera, she'll stop and pout

I do find it astonishing that people with so much money can't sort out a handsfree for the car.

Indeed.

Silly woman, has all the money in the world and still risks hitting someone or being involved in an RTA.

I do find it astonishing that people with so much money can't sort out a handsfree for the car.
Chances are it's got handsfree but she doesn't know how to use it - she's not here very much to practice, after all.

Its been raining here all day :confused::confused: and no sun down here
Hmm John (Glojo) is not dancing enough, John get those slippers off and don the sun boots :devil: :p

A few years ago my brother nearly mowed down Steven Hawking in Cambridge, who went out in front of my brother off the footpath, straight in front - luckily my brother wasn't going very fast!

Not sure if that's something that warrants dinner party conversation or not? :(

And she's not exactly on MENSA's waiting list either. :devil:
I hate learning gadgets - if it's not intuitive then I really can't be bothered unless it's something I really need (or want) to work.
And, to be fair, Bluetooth pairing has defeated the best of us!

Hmm John (Glojo) is not dancing enough, John get those slippers off and don the sun boots :devil: :p
saving my talents for you know what, with you know who? :D :D

Regards
John Lightfoot

wouldnt a bently have a car phone with handsfree or bluetooth?!

Maybe they skimpted on the extras!

or more likely, Posh cant figure out how to use it lol

Apparently, in Pimlico London, Mrs Beckham was driving a Bentley Continental convertible. My girlfriend was walking across the road...and posh nearly ran her over...she was on a mobile!!! :crazy: If that was me, I'd have dived onto the bonnet and taken some hush money :devil: (lots of it)

Damn .... just imagine the marketing now ......

Car kits are not Posh !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom