Possible new C class convertible?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ooooh - that looks tempting!!!!

Nobody does it better!

ooooh - that looks tempting!!!!

Looks the biz doesn't it. The broader front end suits the convertible. All done to compete with BMW models already on the market :eek: ----but Merc do cabriolets so much better.:rock:

Yes it looks nice but surely the CLK is already a convertible on the C class floorpan. So where exactly does this fit into the range ?

It fits below it - think 1 series / A3 convertible competitor. CLK fits nicely size and price wise with the 3 series convertible and Audi A4. SLK against TT/Z4

I wonder if next CLK will get a folding tintop?

Looks too much like a CLK - so why make a c class soft top? :confused:

Still nice tho :D

Looks too much like a CLK - so why make a c class soft top? :confused:

Still nice tho :D
The CLK is supposedly going to be bigger and based on the contemporary e-class. Apparently one of the problems with the CLK is that people know it's based on the C-class and that cheapens it for them.

The CLK is supposedly going to be bigger and based on the contemporary e-class. Apparently one of the problems with the CLK is that people know it's based on the C-class and that cheapens it for them.

The CLK is apparently going to be bigger and will drop the CLK name - it will simply be called E-Class Coupe. It will still be based on a C-Class platform but it is my understanding that the next generation E-Class is also based on a (stretched) C-Class platform.

The CLK is apparently going to be bigger and will drop the CLK name - it will simply be called E-Class Coupe. It will still be based on a C-Class platform but it is my understanding that the next generation E-Class is also based on a (stretched) C-Class platform.

Everything starts off as a Smart car, they force feed it in pens till it grows to the size of an S-class or any other car. The free-range ones are the ML.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom