Possible to find reg number off VIN?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

91dm

MB Enthusiast
Car
A few
Hello,

Looking for some help on this one, can't find anything through google.

We have a VIN number of an old car we're looking at buying but the seller doesn't have any reg plates, does anyone know a way of find the reg from the VIN?

One of the VIN decoders says it's 1980. Would like to find a reg if possible as it would help if applying for a V5.

Thanks!

If it's an old motor with the VIN & plate etc. the DVLA can issue the plate as they will have the records.

Unlikley most of the online systems will have access to the reg. if the vehicle has been dormant.

In some circumstances they may ask for evidence of the VIN and in extreme may even want to inspect the "vehicle".

Hi can anyone help me please. I need the vin number of a van that I bought but wasn't given the vin number or anything and still don't have the van yet but the logbook has been issued but we haven't received it. So need your guys help please. We are so desperate now thank you CV60 RB

Suggest you phone the seller and ask them?

Did you not get the buyers slip off the V5??

Registration unknown.

Hi can anyone help me please. I need the vin number of a van that I bought but wasn't given the vin number or anything and still don't have the van yet but the logbook has been issued but we haven't received it. So need your guys help please. We are so desperate now thank you CV60 RB
Where is the van atm?

Have you got an mot cert for it ?

Have you tried a Vauxhall forum to check on this Vivaro?

Just got it on a website thanks everyone
Which site ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom