Possible vito steering wheel

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Mercedes Parts' started by NAV8, Jun 22, 2017.

1. NAV8

NAV8 Active Member

Car:
    C63 AMG
    Hi all,

With my sprinter steering wheel coming to the end of its life (400k mileage) I decided to order myself a new steering wheel and gear leaver. I bought this steering wheel with airbag via ebay for £230 since it was in relatively newish condition (compared to mine lol)

Looking back I should have doubled checked myself but took the sellers word for it as he mentioned it was for a sprinter.
    As you may have guessed it doesn't fit, by the time I had decided to fit it, it had been approximately 2.5 months and the sellers eBay had been closed down. Contacted eBay but they couldn't help.

Now I'm guessing it's for a vito given the fact that it's a van steering wheel as opposed to a car, but I have no idea if will fit your vehicle. I have now sent my steering to get refurbished, which cost £80.

I have no use for this and would like to get back what I paid for it. Willing to let it go for £200 plus postage if not collecting. Comes with airbag.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    NAV8

NAV8 Active Member

Car:
    C63 AMG
    The rear of the wheel.

Attached Files: