Possible Wheels Vote.

Standard or AMG Wheels

• I prefer your standard Elegance wheels

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • I prefer the AMG wheels.

Votes: 26 83.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
My C350 currently has these wheels Summer and Winter.

DSCF1987_zps57b6a9ce.jpg

I've seen a set of these AMGs and wondered about them.

AMG17_zps05b46b3e.jpg

What do we think?

The AMGs, definitely. Cosmetically the car could do with being lowered a fraction too ... IMO.

Do you think anyone will pick the top ones?
Whoever voted for the top ones did it out of spite!...:thumb:

Tony.

Last edited:
can everyone click the buttons and vote as well :)

I voted for the standard ones to mix things up! Lol

Naaa, only joking.
Someone did though! :eek: :D

AMG's look a lot better.

:thumb:

For sure the AMGs transform the look of the car but the car is a C350 Elegance and the originals look more "elegant" to me.

I have voted for the originals, purely because the car is an elegance model and they suit it better in that guise. I genuinely feel the original wheels make the car stand out from the plethora of Sport models.

If you want to create a Sport or AMG then go for the AMG wheel.

for me it is the amg 100% , but depending whether you intend to lower it a tad i supose some would prefer the others for originality

I have voted for the originals, purely because the car is an elegance model and they suit it better in that guise. I genuinely feel the original wheels make the car stand out from the plethora of Sport models.

If you want to create a Sport or AMG then go for the AMG wheel.

This utterly sums up my dilemma WN, it is 1 of only 97 C350 Elegance and should I keep the look standard to be different. ie everyone has the AMGs Hmmm much soul searching required.

This utterly sums up my dilemma WN, it is 1 of only 97 C350 Elegance and should I keep the look standard to be different. ie everyone has the AMGs Hmmm much soul searching required.

The poll seems to be pretty decisive

Well I lost the auction because I was waivering! Still not sure....

^ not meant to be then.

I just think the AMG's you shown are so common almost nothing special?

I wanted wheels for my current ML and waited until I managed to find some of the Edition 10 ones as much rarer than the std sport ones.

If unsure do nothing, it looks smart and different as it is.

If you are thinking of the sport wheel then in honesty I would not buy the AMG 17's but seek out the 18" AMG twin spoke for the car, they are much nicer IMO.

I have the 17's with winter tyres & every time can't wait to go back to the 18".... but then mine is the sport..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom