Possibly the worst ever CLK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alfie

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
W169 A, W205 C, R172 SLC, W447 vantastic
This is just about the ultimate expression of bad taste;

Hmm... I thought it was a TVR :D

I don't think that is possibly the worst CLK ever, I think it is definitely the worst CLK ever!

The interior doesn't look too bad. The rest of it is a Stevie Wonder Special...

What's wrong with this Benz?
I love the chrome trim around rear tail o_O

Bonnet shuts snug without any gaps around the front headlights. :eek:
I love the purple grille with a massive inserted star and the smaller star on top, dual combo so people can see it's a tasteful Benz. :rolleyes:

Wide fenders are to die for.
Really nice looking. :oops:

Looks like a special order vehicle from Uwe Gemballa in Germany.
This company made some utterly fugly looking cars.

Maybe that's why Gemballa was found shot and wrapped in a plastic tarp because of disgruntled vehicle owners who weren't happy with their cars attracting attention for being appallingly ugly?

Last edited:
Looks like it's crashed and merged with a Fiat Multipla

The DRLs are upside down, not that it matters

That is minging.

Some nice trickery with the MOT mileage too.
116K to 136k then down to 114k.................

I tort it were a kool kar for tradin de klass A but poliz kept pullin me. Sed we kno evywere you go man.
Wandswort wates fo me so kar hasta go.

@Alfie I was thinking of getting this and then popping down to you guys for 5000W sound system to be fitted. Could I get the price down if I put comandonline logos on the car to advertise the system? 👍

I'm pretty sure my 4-year old nephew has a Hot Wheels toy that looks like this. - It's certainly bright and shiny, but a CLK DTM it isn't.

The write-up is what makes it irresistible for me!

Strangely this has had a substantial amount of fabrication work. They obviously started on the boot because that and the rear lights are quite well done all things considered, losing the twin light set up on the 208 to the single 209 lights and boot is quite trick. They obviously run out of steam after that. I have never actually seen 209 door cards in a 208 before and that is a feat in itself. But if the fitting of the air bag is anything to go by I dread to think what the fiting of the door cards and seats are like close up !!!!

Umm, well. Ummmm...

I tort it were a kool kar for tradin de klass A but poliz kept pullin me. Sed we kno evywere you go man. Wandswort wates fo me so kar hasta go.

You should be ashamed of yourself. That's a totally unwarranted slur. On drug dealers everywhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom