Post pics of your "other toys"....(non-mercedes)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KosherBenz

Car
2006 E320 CDI
DUW!!!
My 1998 ford Ranger 4x4 x-cab 4.0 V6

13067.jpg

13076.jpg

13064.jpg

13073.jpg

And my other Toy is a....
2001 Kawasaki ZX-6R

(this is some girl I used to mess around with, using my bike for a modeling photoshoot)
4525.jpg

4423.jpg

4425.jpg

Here's my other toy for the moment. Its going to be up for sale shortly as I've got other things planned. Theres simply no cheaper way to do 200mph. Offers in the region of 3k? ;)

Attachments

• boo.jpg
    boo.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 203
One of my toys...

SV.JPG

and another...

BB.JPG

Look at the axle travel in the first piccy of the Ranger .....

Cool ..... :cool:

Not exactly my 'toy' but this is what I used to do (rally navigator)

Gp4_lr.jpg

Now I just work as an official so still have fun.....

SS10_start1_w.jpg

Hopefully here is one of my toys:

goingroundthecorner.jpg

The bike behind me is an Aprillia 250 ridden by a snotty nosed youf who kept riding round the outside of me on the bends.

My other toy:

aaaaargh.jpg

The visor nicely hides the look of terror on my face.

996jimbo said:
Hopefully here is one of my toys:

Respect :bannana: :bannana:

Take care,
John

Loads of bikers in here huh :bannana:

Must be all that expendable income floating around the forum - or maybe a few mid life crisises. :D

That XR600 looks good fun Grav. I think super motards and big dirt bikes are the way forwards on the roads now since the country is so covered in cameras. Save the race bikes for track days.

Here's my toy..bought for 50 quid and rebuilt and on the road for less than 400..

DSCF0021.jpg

Tiff said:
Here's my toy..bought for 50 quid and rebuilt and on the road for less than 400..

DSCF0021.jpg

Looks great on it too!! Nice car.

The headmistress at my senior school had one of the final edition models (H-reg I think) when it was new. Only sold it a couple of years ago when she replaced it with a ...VX220!! Now retired.

How cool's that for a retired head teacher??!!:rock:

The last ones were called Gran Finale,and only came in mica paint finish,either red or blue.They all had cross spoke polished rim OZ alloys and alcantara seats which rot away quicker than the bodywork! Mine is an SE,which also only came in the 2 colours,but dont have the Gran Finale badging.I just like white,so I covered up the blue....:devil:

Tiff said:
The last ones were called Gran Finale,and only came in mica paint finish,either red or blue.

That's the one ...hers was blue, and always highly polished!!

I remember pushing it up the hill in snow and ice to get it into the school gates!! Those were the days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom